- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Property In The Exclusive Shandon Park
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms And Luxury En Suite With Free Standing Bath And Large Shower Cubicle
- Good Sized Lounge With Granite Fireplace And Gas Fire
- Dining Room With Hole In Wall Feature Fireplace And Archway To:
- Attractive Kitchen Including Integrated Appliances And Granite Work Surfaces
- Separate Utility With A Range Of Units/Downstairs Toilet
- Gas Fired Central Heating, PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Driveway To Front, Small Enclosed Garden To Rear And Within Walking Distance To Shandon Park Golf Club
Additional InformationAn attractive semi detached property in a leafy, much sought after part of East Belfast, Shandon Park. Presented to an excellent standard and offering many attractive features throughout, the accommodation will suit families or professional couples wanting to be close to main arterial routes and Ballyhackamore.
The accommodation comprises two generous receptions, including dining room opening to attractive kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances. Three well proportioned bedrooms and a luxury white bathroom suite with attractive free standing bath and large built in shower cubicle.
Other benefits include downstairs toilet suite, separate utility area, luxury tiling, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. A fantastic home at a very competitive price, approximately a ten minute walk to Ballyhackamore and five minutes from Shandon Park Golf Club.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter painted wood panelled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, cupboard under stairs, gas fired boiler, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 15'8 x 12'8 (4.78m x 3.86m)
- (into circular bay). Attractive granite fireplace with cast iron inset and gas fire.
- Dining Room 14'4 x 11'8 (4.37m x 3.56m)
- (into circular bay). Feature hole in wall fireplace with slate tile hearth and wood laminate flooring.
- Archway To
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 14'9 x 6'9 (4.50m x 2.06m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, granite work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, housing for American Style fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Utility Room 6'8 x 5'9 (2.03m x 1.75m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer and wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'9 x 12'9 (4.80m x 3.89m)
- (into circular bay).
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 11'1 (3.58m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3 11'8 x 6'8 (3.56m x 2.03m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Luxury white suite comprising large built in shower cubicle, built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower door, freestanding bath with mixer taps, vanity unit with tile effect splash back, sensor mirror, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and porcelain tile flooring.
- Brick paviour driveway to front and extended concrete driveway to side.
Small lawn area to rear and patio area that accessed directly from kitchen.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »