- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Home
- Excellent First Time Purchase
- Just Off The Ormeau Road
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge open To dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard
Additional InformationRushfield Avenue is a popular residential location, only a few minutes walk from the Ormeau Road with its array of cafés, restaurant's and entertainment facilities.
The Ormeau Road also benefits from superb transport links to Belfast City Centre and is only a short distance from Queens University and Stranmillis Village.
Internally this home comprises lounge open to dining with cast iron fireplace and modern fitted kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and white bathroom suite, with a further two bedrooms on the second floor.
The property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing and enclosed rear yard.
This is a superb, spacious home in a fantastic location that make an excellent first time purchase.
- Hardwood stained glass panelled front door to entrance porch, tiled floor. Glass panelled inner door to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Semi solid Oak flooring.
- Lounge / Dining 25'7 11'0 (7.80m 3.35m)
- At widest points into bay. Cast Iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Semi solid oak flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 14'2 x 6'4 (4.32m x 1.93m)
- Range of high and low level built-in units, wood effect work surfaces, built in four ring hob and under oven, stainless steel over head extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar, storage under stairs.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'2 x 11'8 (4.32m x 3.56m)
- Timber flooring, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom Two 11'4 x 8'3 (3.45m x 2.51m)
- Timber flooring
- Bathroom suite
- White bathroom suite comprising wood panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, part tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom Three 14'2 x 11'7 (4.32m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom Four 10'8 x 8'5 (3.25m x 2.57m)
- Outside front
- Easily maintained area to front
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear yard, pvc oil tank, housed oil boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »