- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Three Storey Semi Detached Family Home in one of Malone's Most Sought After Tree Lined Parks
- Generous Drawing Room with Bay Window, Feature Fireplace & Oak Floor
- Open Archway to Dining Room with Matching Floor
- Bright Family/Living Room Open Plan to Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Casual Dining Area with Range Built-in Appliances
- Bright Casual Dining/Breakfast Room
- 5 Good Sized Double Bedrooms Including Large Master with Bay Window & Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom with Cast Iron Roll Top Bath/Additional Shower Room & Utility Room plus Separate WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Mainly uPVC Double Glazed & Secondary Glazed Windows/Alarm System
- Pebbled Parking Area to Front & Side for Multiple Vehicles
- Landscaped South Facing Private Rear Garden Area with Decked Sitting Area & Feature Boundary Red Brick Wall
- Only Minutes from the Bustling Lisburn Road & Leading Primary & Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive extended three storey red brick semi detached family home occupies a position in a most sought after location in one of Malone's leading tree lined parks and within walking distance of amenities only minutes away including local shops and restaurants on the Lisburn Road.
The property offers extensive adaptable and well proportioned accommodation over three floors which is further enhanced by the many fine features combined with an immediate feeling of warmth and character. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for those everyday modern family requirements. The garden is south facing to the rear enclosed by a feature brick wall.
Always a much sought after location this excellent family home will have wide ranging appeal with early viewing highly recommended to appreciate everything that it has to offer.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled floor, cornice ceiling, hardwood stained glass door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, dado rail, side door to outside.
- Original tiled floor, frosted glass door.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.74m x 5.11m (28' 8" x 16' 9")
(at widest points overall including Dining Room). Bay window, feature slate fireplace with cast iron inset/tiled inset and slate hearth, solid oak floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail. Open archway to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- Matching solid oak floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, stained glass window.
- FAMILY/LIVING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 3.89m (20' 0" x 12' 9")
Solid oak floor, open archways to Casual Dining/Breakfast Room Area and Kitchen.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING/BREAKFAST ROOM AREA:
- 6.1m x 5.64m (20' 0" x 18' 6")
(at widest points overall). Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Rangemaster five ring gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel/glass Smeg extractor fan and canopy with splash tiling, integrated Smeg dishwasher, integrated Hotpoint fridge, work surfaces and splash back, glazed display cabinets, low voltage spotlights, feature radiator, chinese slate floor.
First Floor Return
- Cornice ceiling, stained glass window.
- GOOD SIZED FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.87m (10' 9" x 9' 5")
(at widest points). Duke cast iron roll top bath with shower attachment and ball feet, Heritage low flush wc, Heritage pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM/UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.49m (9' 7" x 8' 2")
(at widest points). Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, ceramic sink unit with splash tiling, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, range of units, hotpress, tiled effect floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, timber tongue and groove panelled walls and ceiling.
- LANDING WITH SITTING AREA:
- Cornice ceiling, dado rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.11m x 5.11m (16' 9" x 16' 9")
(at widest points into bay). Bay window, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.88m x 1.78m (6' 2" x 5' 10")
Potential ensuite. Stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.12m (11' 10" x 10' 3")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- 1.75m x 1.52m (5' 9" x 5' 4")
(at widest points). Built-in shelves, cornice ceiling.
Second Floor Return
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.67m x 2.82m (15' 4" x 9' 3")
(at widest points). Access to roofspace, cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.11m x 4.19m (16' 9" x 13' 9")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.68m x 3.1m (12' 1" x 10' 2")
(at widest points). Double glazed Velux window, access to roofspace.
- Pebbled area to front and side for parking with boundary hedging and wrought iron railings. Landscaped south facing rear gardens incorporating pebbled areas with inset beds, border hedging, timber fencing and feature rear boundary red brick wall. Private timber decked south facing sitting area, enclosed rear yard area with boiler house, store.
From city centre on the Malone Road Myrtlefield Park is on the right hand side before Balmoral Avenue junction.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »