- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A semi-detached bungalow located just off the Ballymaconaghy Road
- Spacious living and dining room with a feature fireplace
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Two bedrooms - one double & one single
- Modern bathroom with a shower over the bath
- Spacious rear garden laid in lawn with a private aspect
- Front garden with a driveway to the side
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationSingle Level Living!
This semi-detached bungalow is situated just off the Ballymaconaghy Road in the highly sought after Four Winds area. This property will appeal to first time buyers, investors or those wishing to downsize. The property benefits from a spacious rear garden laid in lawn which is a perfect for a BBQ on a lazy sunny day.
The property comprises a living/dining room with a feature fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, plenty of storage and plumbing for your washing machine, two bedrooms – one with built in furniture and a modern bathroom with a white suite.
The property benefits from a lovely rear garden laid in lawn. To the front there is an easy to maintain garden in lawn and a driveway providing ample off-street parking to the side.
Laurelgrove Dale is located in the Four Winds area, a convenient and sought-after location to live. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside shopping centre and easy access to the Saintfield Road and the outer ring making the morning commute to work and school relatively stress free!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout & measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 4.88m’2.44m” x 3.66m’2.13m” (16’8” x 12’7”)
- Kitchen 2.74m’0.91m” x 2.74m’0.61m” (9’3” x 9’2”)
- Bedroom 1 3.66m’1.83m” x 3.05m’0.91m” (12’6” x 10’3”)
- Bedroom 2 2.44m’2.74m” x 2.13m’0.00m” (8’9” x 7’0”)
- Bathroom 1.83m’0.61m” x 1.52m’2.13m” (6’2” x 5’7”)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
114th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »