- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Stone Fronted Semi Detached Home Occupying One of the more Generous Sites within this Exclusive Popular Development
- Spacious Bright Lounge
- Good Sized Dining Kitchen with a Range of Built In Appliances / Separate Utility Room & WC
- Open Plan to Sun Room leading to Rear Garden
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Luxury Bathroom with White Suite and Contemporary Tiling
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows
- Good Sized Enclosed Side & Rear Gardens and Driveway
- Host of Amenities Close by Including Lisburn City Centre just Minutes Away
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended to Fully Appreciate.
Additional InformationThis superb stone fronted semi detached home occupies an excellent situation occupying one of the more generous sites tucked away within this much sought after development. It is conveniently located with a host of amenities close by including Lisburn City Centre being only minutes away.
The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation that has been finished to a high standard throughout. This is further enhanced by the many fine features both internally and externally with the property overall being ideally suited for modern day living. The private extensive back garden is ideal for relaxing and secure for children playing.
All in all this superb property has that much more to offer and it will have wide ranging appeal with early viewing a must to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Solid wood half glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- 5.64m x 3.56m (18' 6" x 11' 8")
Double glazed patio doors leading to enclosed rear gardens.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 5.16m x 3.15m (16' 11" x 10' 4")
Range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled splash back, electric oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, gas boiler. Open plan to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
Double uPVC door and single uPVC door, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, low level units, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.15m (12' 2" x 10' 4")
Dual aspect windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit with mains shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.m (11' 8" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.39m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
- 2.06m x 2.01m (6' 9" x 6' 7")
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Front garden area, Driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, Private good sized side and rear garden enclosed by fencing.
From roundabout at top of Prince William Road continue straight on and turn left into Lady Wallace Road. Follow Lady Wallace Road nearly to the end and Lady Wallace Gardens is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »