57 Kings Road,
Newtownabbey, BT37 0DB
3 Bed End-terrace House
Offers over £109,950
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Offers over £109,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- End Town House
- Three Well proportioned Bedrooms
- Lounge; Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room; Separate Cloakroom With WC
- Oil Heating; Double Glazing
- Private Driveway; Matching Detached Garage
- Gardens Front, Side And Rear
- Convenient Location
- Ideal First Time Buy / Buy To Let Investment
Well presented, three bedroom / two reception, end town house with large fully enclosed rear garden and matching detached garage, located within the popular and conveniently positioned Fernagh area of Newtownabbey. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, deluxe fully tiled shower room with white two piece suite, and separate cloakroom with WC. Externally the property enjoys double gates leading to private driveway area finished in tarmac, matching detached garage, front and side gardens finished in lawn and range of plants, trees and shrubbery, and large, fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn and range of plants, trees and shrubbery. Other attributes include oil fired central heating and double glazing. Ideal first time buy / buy to let investment alike. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 3.85m x 3.61m (12'7" x 11'10")
- Tiled fireplace and hearth.
- DINING ROOM 3.58m x 2.72m (11'8" x 8'11")
- KITCHEN 3.58m x 2.98m (wps) (11'8" x 9'9" (wps))
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting marble effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Integrated ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Integrated eye level double oven. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Splash back tiling to walls. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.40m (wps) (11'8" x 11'1" (wps))
- Wall to wall fitted wardrobes. Access to shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 3.59m (wps) (12'5" x 11'9" (wps))
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 2.89m x 2.67m (wps) (9'5" x 8'9" (wps))
- Fitted wardrobes and storage.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- White two piece suite comprising shower enclosure and pedestal wash hand basin. Electric shower.
- SEPARATE CLOAKROOM
- With WC. Tiled floor.
- Double gates leading to private driveway area finished in tarmac.
Front and side gardens finished in lawn and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Large, fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
- MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE 7.69m x 3.52m (25'2" x 11'6")
- Up and over door. Separate service door to rear garden. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing