How much will it cost?
Contact Medical & General Financial Solutions Ltd For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through MEDICAL & GENERAL FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LTD. We will contact you soon.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This attractive three bedroom detached property is located in a fantastic location on Houston Park. Properties in this area don't often come onto the market. Situated on a generous plot the house has lots of potential to extend (subject to planning) or for someone to modernise the current layout. This house is going to appeal to the family market looking for a house to grow into. EPC Rating E47
- The property has a good sized lounge which has a lovely wooden floor. There is also an open fireplace with ornate tiling and a wooden surround. The kitchen is to the rear of the property and leads onto the conservatory. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor or one could be used as a dining room. The family bathroom is also on the ground floor and is modern and fully tiled. The master bedroom is on the first floor and is bright and spacious. It has a real wooden floor with sliding built in wardrobes. This room has a full size bathroom ensuite, which also has a wooden floor with a separate shower cubicle. The property has gas central heating and upvc throughout. To the front of the house there is a small garden with mature shrubs and trees. There is a driveway to the side of the house leading to the detached garage which is plumbed for the washing machine. The rear garden is a great size, there is a lawned area and a decked patio area to the side. EPC : E47
- Lounge 7.0 x 3.95 (22'11" x 12'11")
- Wooden flooring; feature fireplace with wooden surround tiled insert and tiled hearth
- Kitchen 4.32 x 2.83 (14'2" x 9'3")
- Tiled flooring; range of high and low level units
- Conservatory 3.83 x 3.13 (12'6" x 10'3")
- Tiled flooring; ceiling fan
- Master Bedroom 7.9 x 6.75 (25'11" x 22'1")
- Wooden floor; 2 x Velux windows
- 2nd Bedroom 4.0 x 3.02 (13'1" x 9'10")
- Carpeted; built in wardrobe
- 3rd Bedroom 3.27 x 2.72 (10'8" x 8'11")
- Carpeted; built in wardrobe
- Bathroom 2.69 x 1.61 (8'9" x 5'3")
- Fully tiled; three piece white bathroom suite with main shower over the bath
- Ensuite 4.61 x 2.80 (15'1" x 9'2")
- Wooden floor; three piece white bathroom suite; separate double shower cubicle; velux window
- There is a front garden with mature shrubs and trees. To the side of the property the driveway leads to a detached garage, which is plumbed for a washing machine. To the rear of the house there is a lawned garden with a decked patio area to the side.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale.
EPC Rating : E47
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views