- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationDetached house
Situated on corner site
Spacious family accommodation
Four double bedrooms
En suite shower room off master bedroom
Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
Gas heating system
- 17'6" x 12' Lounge with pine surround fireplace and cast iron inset
Family room boasting uPVC double doors to gardens
Solid wood flooring through entrance hall, lounge and family room
28' kitchen open plan to dining room
Double doors from dining room to rear gardens
Extensive range of light Grey shaker style units incorporating five ring gas hob, double oven and stainless steel extractor fan
Tiling through kitchen and dining area
Family bathroom with modern white suite, bath and separate shower cubicle
Gardens laid to neat lawn bounded by timber fencing and hedging
Red brick detached garage
Well presented throughout
Much sough after Greenisland location
Suitable family home
New to the market.... Further details to follow
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring, radiator, doors to:
- Downstairs Wc
- Double glazed window to side aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink, radiator, solid wood flooring.
- Lounge 17'6" x 12'0" (5.33m x 3.66m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with wood surround and cast iron inset, radiator, solid wood flooring.
- Family room 12'2" x 9'11" (3.71m x 3.02m)
- Double glazed double doors to garden, radiator, solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Diner 28'10" x 10'6" (8.79m x 3.20m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to side aspect, extensive range of light grey Shaker style units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built-in stainless steel double oven with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring, open plan to dining area.
- Dining area
- Double glazed double doors to rear garden, radiator, tiled flooring.
- Stairs and landing
- Access to loft space, doors to:
- Bedroom one 13'0" x 12'1" (3.96m x 3.68m)
- Double glazed window to front and side aspects, radiator, door to en-suite.
- Double glazed window to side aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, shower cubicle, chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom two 12'3" x 11'11" (3.73m x 3.63m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom three 13'2" x 10'7" (4.01m x 3.23m)
- Velux window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom four 14'0" x 8'3" (4.27m x 2.51m)
- Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, freestanding bath with tower style mixer tap, wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle, radiator.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the front and rear there are private gardens laid to neat lawns with patio and decking areas bounded by hedging and timber fencing. At the side there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached matching garage with power and light.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »