- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Second Floor Floor Apartment
- Outlook Over Ulster Street And Custom House Square
- C. 548 Sq Ft
- One Double Bedroom
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen / Dining Area
- Siematic German Kitchen With A Full Range Of Built In Appliances
- Bathroom And Ensuite Including Laufen Sanitary Ware By 'The Yard'
- Hardwood Bonded Floors
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Runtal Designer Radiators
- Recessed Surround Sound Speaker System Throughout
- Video Intercom System
- Intruder Alarm
- Stunning Level Of Finish Throughout
- Popular And Exceptionally Convenient City Centre Location
- No Parking Space
- Available For Occupation December 2020
- Pets Not Accepted
Additional InformationCustom House Residence was completed in 2009 and set new standards in apartment developments in Northern Ireland. The quality of design and finish has not been seen before and is unlikely to be repeated. The development has the ambience of an exclusive boutique hotel and can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
On entry to the development, the ground floor lobby is simply stunning with a polished stone floor, timber panelling to walls and a recessed coffered ceiling with feature lighting. The lift doors and frames have been powdered coated to match the bronze ironmongery. The bespoke furniture, lamps and pictures also create a stunning ambience.
The approach to the apartment itself is once again stunning as there are no corridors in this building and all apartments are served by exclusive lobbies, which serve approximately five apartments per lobby. The finish is again second to none and includes specially commissioned carpet, coffered ceiling with recessed lighting and bespoke furniture, lamps and pictures.
The subject apartment is located on the second floor and has exceptionally well appointed and presented accommodation comprising of a double bedroom, bright and spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area (Siematic German with an excellent range of built in appliances), and contemporary bathroom and ensuite, featuring sanitary ware by The Yard.
Internal inspection is highly recommended. Viewing is strictly by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 90 668888.
- Lift and stairs to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall with intercom system. Cloaks cupboard plumbed for washing machine.
- LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN AREA:
- 7.29m x 4.06m (23' 11" x 13' 4")
at widest points. Access to balcony. Solid wooden flooring. Low voltage lighting.
Siematic German kitchen with contemporary range of high and low level units 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. Bosch 4 ring gas hob, electric oven and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.3m x 2.97m (10' 10" x 9' 9")
at widest points. Deep pile carpets.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, wall hung Laufen low flush WC and wash hand basin. Runtel heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- The property is managed by CSM Estate Agents. The service charge budget for 2011/2012 for this apartment is £765 per annum
- £671.40 per annum
Custom House Square, Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »