This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Semi-Detached Villa enjoying Lough views from first floor
- Lounge, Living / Dining Room and Morning Room
- L shaped Kitchen
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Attic room ideal for further storage
- Front and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns
- Detached Garage / Additional driveway parking
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazed windows
- Popular Bangor West Location
Additional InformationThis attractive extended red brick semi-detached villa occupies a pleasant site within this popular area of Bangor West, an area which is extremely convenient for commuting to Belfast and beyond, by road or rail, as the railway halt is a few minutes walk away as are many delightful coastal walks.
Internally the property offers spacious living accommodation which has been extended and is complemented by the overall standard of decor throughout. Externally the property benefits from a detached garage and spacious gardens which are laid out with ease of maintenance very much in mind. With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand, therefore early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak flooring, cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- LOUNGE:13' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.14 x 3.2 )
- Solid oak flooring, corniced ceiling, picture rail, carved fireplace with tiled hearth, open fire & Baxi grate.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:11' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.45 x 3.2 )
- Exposed brick fireplace, laminate wood flooring.
- KITCHEN:15' 10" x 15' 2" ( 4.83 x 4.62 )
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high & low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel unit, 4-ring hob & matching oven, glazed display cabinet, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to patio / garden.
- MORNING ROOM:16' 7" x 9' 5" ( 5.05 x 2.87 )
- Ceramic tiled floor, sliding doors to patio / garden.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, Aqualisa shower unit, stainless steel sink unit, heated towel rail, vanitory unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 6" x 10' 7" ( 4.11 x 3.23 )
- (into bay) Built-in robe, Lough view.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.45 x 3.15 )
- Laminate wood flooring, excellent range of built-in robes with cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3):6' 3" x 10' 4" ( 1.91 x 3.15 )
- Fixed staircase to . . . . .
- ATTIC ROOM:12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78 x 3.15 )
- Laminate wood flooring.
- Parking area to front. Enclosed & spacious rear garden laid in lawns. Outside WC. Boiler House.
- GARAGE:16' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.9 x 3.15 )
- Plumbed for washing machine.
(in last 30 days)
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »