- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Property within Popular Area of Cedar Grove
- Open Plan Living / Dining Room with Patio Doors Leading to Ample Rear Garden
- Separate Kitchen with Excellent Range of High and Low-Level Units and Ceramic Sink
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Spacious Front and Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Conveniently Located to Holywood Town Centre, Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Ideally Suited for a Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationThis well presented semi-detached property is ideally located in a small cul de sac within this quiet, residential area. Close at hand are Holywood town centre, Holywood Exchange, 24hr Tesco and the George Best Belfast City Airport. Belfast city centre is also within easy access for the commuter, as are an excellent range of local schools.
This home has been well maintained by the current owner. Of particular note is the large lounge open to dining room with patio doors leading to garden. The modern fitted kitchen has a superb range of high and low level units. The first floor comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from a large rear garden perfect for children at play and entertaining outdoors in the summer. There is driveway parking and gardens laid in lawns to the front of the property.
A suitable property for a range of purchasers, therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- uPVC front door with central double glazed light. Double glazed side light through to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With hardwood floor.
- L-SHAPED OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINING:
- 7.6m x 4.2m (24' 11" x 13' 9")
Hardwood floor. Gas coal effect fire with tiled hearth with granite effect detail and timber mantel and surround. Double glazed and sliding patio doors to rear garden and patio area.
- 3.4m x 2.4m (11' 2" x 7' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Space for washing machine, integrated fridge and Creda freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated oven with integrated microwave and combi grill. Wine rack display. Subway style tiling. Blanco ceramic Belfast sink style with drainer and chrome mixer taps. Outlook to rear garden. Oyster slate tiled floor. Schott Ceran electric hob with Cooke and Lewis stainless steel and glazed extractor above. uPVC and double glazed access door to side. Storage. Vented for tumble dryer.
- With access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 2.8m (13' 1" x 9' 2")
Outlook to front. Range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.8m (11' 2" x 9' 2")
Outlook to rear. Excellent range of built-in robes with rails and shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.3m (9' 10" x 7' 7")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. uPVC panelled bath with telephone attachment to chrome mixer taps. Fully tiled walls. Fully tiled floor.
- Rear garden with paved patio area. Gardens mostly laid in lawns with flowerbeds and mature planting. Space for shed.
Travelling from Holywood along the Old Holywood Road, Cedar Grove is located on the right hand side before the junction at Knocknagoney Road. No. 57 is located on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »