- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Room
- Highly Regarded Established Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Oil Fired Heating And Solid Fuel Link Up
- Detached Garage
- Private Mature Gardens
Situated within a popular established residential location close to schools, shops and public transport. This spacious well maintained detached family home enjoys an open plan living layout with separate modern kitchen, PVC double glazed conservatory and spacious reception style entrance hall. Realistically priced an early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION STYLE HALLWAY 2.97m x 2.97m (9'9" x 9'9")
- At max.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH DINING ASPECT 4.42m x 5.49m (14'6" x 18'0")
- Cast iron inset. Solid fuel stove with granite hearth. Quality laminate plank flooring.
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 3.53m x 3.66m (11'7" x 12'0")
- Tiled floor. Twin PVC double glazed doors to garden.
- MODERN BEECH EFFECT KITCHEN 3.28m x 2.44m (10'9" x 8'0")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Integrated eye level oven and microwave. Separate four ring hob with overhead extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Golden oak effect PVC double glazed doors to garden. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 2.92m (11'9" x 9'7")
- Fitted wall to wall wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.12m x 2.44m (10'3" x 8'0")
- Built in wardrobe. Presently used as study.
- BEDROOM 3 2.92m x 2.16m (9'7" x 7'1")
- Built in storage cupboard. Presently used as study.
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising wash hand basin with mono block tap in vanity unit, panelled bath with fixed shower screen and electric shower unit and button flush w.c. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. PVC panelled ceiling.
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn screened by mature hedgerow.
Driveway to side leading to:-
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.51m x 2.74m (18'1" x 9'0")
- With up and over door. Power and light. With utility aspect to rear. Attached fixed fuel store.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by mature conifers.
Hexagonal paved patio area perfect for summer bar-be-ques with fully paved area to side screened by perimeter fence. Feature garden Pond.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »