- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Maintained Extended Semi Detached Property
- Excellent Views from the Rear to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Coastline
- Beautifully Presented Throughout with High Standard of Fixtures and Fittings
- Open Plan Through Lounge/Kitchen/Dining/Living Space, Opening to Sun Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite with Stylish Tiling Detail
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
- Mature Front and Rear Enclosed Gardens with Great Views to Belfast Lough, Timber Decking, and Paved Patio Areas Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Ideally Suited to the Professional Couple or Family alike
- Walking Distance to all Local Amenities and Holywood's Bustling High Street and a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
- Ten Minutes' Drive of Central Belfast
- Ideal for the City Commuter
- Close to Main Arterial Routes as well as Bus and Rail Networks
Additional InformationThis exceptionally well maintained and beautifully presented extended semi detached property is ideally located on the Belfast Road within walking distance of Holywood's bustling High Street and providing ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes and also through bus and rail links. Tesco 24 Hours at Knocknagoney, Holywood Exchange, the George Best Belfast City Airport and a variety of local primary and grammar schools are also close at hand.
In recent years the property has been extended to the side and enjoys a high standard of fixture and fittings throughout. Stylish presentation and internal décor further compliment this property and with views from the rear to Belfast Lough and Antrim coastline ensures this property will create strong interest on today's market.
Of particular note is the open plan through lounge/kitchen/dining/living space, open to side sun room with French doors to rear garden. There is driveway parking and mature gardens to the front and rear. The rear garden is enclosed and provides excellent privacy, with raised timber decking and patio areas ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play. The rear of this property also maximises on the outlook to Belfast Lough.
Rarely do properties of this calibre, leaving little to do but simply move in, appear on the open market and offering such low maintenance as well as convenient living we feel confident this property will create strong interest.
- Composite front door with double glazed inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden flooring, concealed storage cupboard under stairs.
- With low flush WC, wash hand basin and cloaks area, laminate wooden flooring, glazed door to lounge.
- 4.22m x 3.66m (13' 10" x 12' 0")
With semi-circular bay window, carved fireplace surround, open fire, laminate wooden flooring, open to dining and kitchen.
- BESPOKE FITTED HAND PAINTED STYLE KITCHEN:
- 6.38m x 3.05m (20' 11" x 10' 0")
With pewter fittings, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated five ring Bosch gas hob, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, part tiled walls and subway style tiling and mosaic tiling detail, built-in glazed display cabinets, pull out larder cupboard, saucepan drawer, spice cupboard, pull out refuse organiser, integrated high level double oven, integrated fridge freezer, concealed down lighting, recessed LED spotlighting, uPVC double glazed access door to rear decking and garden, excellent views across Belfast Lough to Belfast Harbour and the Antrim Hills, open from dining area through square arch to garden room.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.m (11' 0" x 9' 10")
With semi vaulted ceiling, recessed LED spotlighting, oak laminate wooden flooring, dual aspect windows with bay window to front and sliding double glazed patio doors to timber decking and rear garden, excellent views across Belfast Lough to Belfast Harbour and the Antrim Hills.
- Access hatch to roof space via Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.05m (12' 11" x 10' 0")
Mature outlook to front with views to Holywood Golf Course and Redburn Forest Park.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes, breath-taking views across Belfast Lough and Belfast Harbour to the Antrim Hills and coastline.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.74m (9' 10" x 9' 0")
Mature outlook to front.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, cabinets below, tiled splashback, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, tiled splashback, built-in uPVC panelled shower cubicle, built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher, uPVC panelled ceiling, recessed LED spotlighting, tile laminate flooring.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking, mature front gardens laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting, enclosed side and rear gardens laid in lawns with paved patios, raised timber decking, ideal space for outdoor entertaining and children at play, garden shed, summer house and boiler house, outdoor lighting, water tap, uPVC soffit and fascia boards, excellent views across Belfast Lough, Belfast Harbour, Antrim Hills and coastline.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood, in the direction of Belfast, continue through Holywood and past Sullivan Upper Grammar School. Number 57 is located on the right hand side shortly after the junction for Strathearn Court.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »