- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Recently Built Detached Family Home Offering Luxury Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms On The First Floor Including Master En Suite Shower Room
- Attractive Through Lounge With Freestanding Feature Stove And Slate Tile Hearth
- Living Area With Patio Doors To Rear Garden Open To:
- Luxury Kitchen Dining With Range Of Integrated High Spec Appliances And Breakfast Bar
- Attractive First Floor Bathroom Suite With Freestanding Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Two Way Opening PVC Sash Windows
- Attractive Landscaped Gardens With Lawn, Four Car Gated Driveway And Detached Garage
Additional InformationA superb detached family home, built in 2015 as part of an exclusive development of six unique homes off the prestigious Barnetts Road. These homes are characterised by spacious, modern interiors, with a fantastic high specification throughout. Number 57 offers a generous four car gated driveway with surrounding gardens in lawn and brick paviour patio to rear and detached garage with electric roller shutter door.
Beautifully presented internally, on entering this home you are met with a solid 'Oak' wood panelled flooring and ground floor cloakroom/toilet suite. Next is an excellent kitchen dining with luxury range of units and high spec built in appliances with breakfast bar. From the kitchen dining area it opens to living room space with patio doors to rear garden and at the other end, leads to a generous utility room with matching luxury units and granite work surface. Furthermore, the ground floor offers a spacious through lounge with attractive free standing multi fuel stove and feature slate hearth.
The first floor comprises four bedrooms, three of which are superb double bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, one with a feature wall of built in robes and drawers, and the fourth currently used as a superb his and hers walk in wardrobe. Furthermore, the first floor offers a luxury white bathroom suite with freestanding bath and separate walk in shower cubicle, range of built in mirrored cabinets and chrome feature towel radiator.
Finished and decorated to an extremely high standard by the current owners since being built, this property offers many additional features that can only really be appreciated on viewing including the luxury tiling, recessed spotlighting, outside sensor lights and PVC sash windows. Nothing missed and everything presented immaculately, the accommodation combined with the location offers a great opportunity for families wanting to be close to Stormont Park, the Glider Bus System, Ballyhackamore Village and some of Belfasts leading schools in the area.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Modern white suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, extractor and luxury tiled flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 21'1 x 11'7 (6.43m x 3.53m)
- Bespoke range of high and low level units including display cabinets, built in wine rack, granite work surfaces, inset double drainer, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level 'Bosch' oven, built in 'Bosch' microwave, 'Bosch' induction hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, built in larder, built in feature corner pullout shelving, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Open To:
- Living Area 11'8 x 9'5 (3.56m x 2.87m)
- Ceramic tile flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 8'0 x 6'7 (2.44m x 2.01m)
- Bespoke range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and concealed gas fired boiler.
- Through Lounge 21'1 x 11'7 (6.43m x 3.53m)
- Attractive multi fuel stove with slate feature hearth.
- First Floor
- Slingsby type ladder to partly floored roof space and Nuaire MVHR system.
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising built in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, folding shower door, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, mirrored cabinet, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 10'8 (3.53m x 3.25m)
- Extensive range of built in robes and drawers.
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 8'7 (3.53m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 4 8'0 x 6'9 (2.44m x 2.06m)
- Currently used as a his and hers walk in wardrobe with range of built in robes and drawers.
- Luxury white suite comprising free standing bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower doors, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, range of built in mirrored cabinets, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Spacious four car driveway with pebble stone finish.
Enclosed side and rear gardens in lawn, brick paviour patio and pebble stone area.
- Detached Garage 17'8 x 14'5 (5.38m x 4.39m)
- Electric roller shutter door, light and power.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »