- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Living room
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this stunning semi-detached property within this residential development situated a short drive from Hillsborough, Lisburn and Ballynahinch.
The current owners have finished the property to a high stan
dard throughtout and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property comprises living room, kitchen with dining area leading to sunroom, downstairs w.c, three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom.
Outside the property further benefits from an enclosed spacious garden laid out in lawn with a patio area, ideal for the growing family.
For those wishing to commute, Lisburn is just over 7 miles away, whilst the A1 dual carriageway at Hillsborough provides easy access to the motorway network.
With so much to offer this property will appeal to many so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 17'5" x 13'4" (5.31m x 4.06m)
- Multi fuel stove, feature tiled hearth, wood beam mantle, wood laminate flooring.
- Cloakroom 5'5" x 4'4" (1.65m x 1.32m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin.
Under stair storage cupboard (9'0" x 3'2")
- Kitchen/Dining 17'0" x 13'9" (5.18m x 4.19m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit and a half, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel electric fan, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor and splash.
- Sunroom 10'11" x 9'10" (3.33m x 3.00m)
- Double doors to rear, tiled flooring.
- First floor
- Hotpress, Stair Ladder access to Floored Roofspace'
- Master Bedroom 12'8" x 9'11" (3.86m x 3.02m)
- Front facing room.
- Ensuite 9'2" x 7'1" (2.79m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and shower unit. Tiled floor and wall tiling to splash. Heated towel rail.
- Bathroom 7'2" x 5'9" (2.18m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment, tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom Two 14'0" x 9'5" (4.27m x 2.87m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Three 13'8" x 7'2" (4.17m x 2.18m)
- Rear facing room.
- To the front is a tarmac driveway and garden laid out in lawns. To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns and a patio area. Rear garden benefits from the lunch, afternoon and evening sun.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »