Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- An exceptional semi-detached property in a popular residential area of the Kings Road
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Bright & spacious entrance hall with an oak staircase
- Lounge with a feature gas stove
- Dining room with laminate wooden floor
- Wonderful double space kitchen with open plan living and dining space
- Fantastic sun room with fireplace, vaulted ceiling and patio doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs guest toilet with a white two piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury family bathroom
- Garage with light and power
- Gravel driveway leading to brick paviour car parking
- Beautiful enclosed rear garden with shrubs, mature trees and a feature decked area
- Front garden with mature plants and shrubs
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location close to a host of amenities and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
A Royal Residence!
If you are looking for location location location then this one is for you! A perfect set-up for a growing or established family with immaculate décor and a private courtyard setting situated just off the Kings Road. With three reception rooms and four well-proportioned bedrooms every member of the family should be more than catered for. The accommodation is both bright and spacious and can be utilised in many different ways to suit the needs of you and your family. The excellent location alone which falls into the catchment area for leading schools will be a big attraction for parents. This is a great opportunity to acquire a family home in an extremely desirable area finished with class and style!
Downstairs comprises a spacious and welcoming entrance hall, a lounge with a hole in the wall fireplace and a feature gas stove, a formal dining room, a wonderful open plan kitchen with living and dining space, a sun room with a vaulted ceiling and patio doors to the rear garden and a cloak room benefiting from a white two piece suite. Upstairs comprises of a lovely master bedroom that benefits from a modern en-suite shower room with a white three piece suite, a further three bedrooms, one currently is being used as a dressing room and a luxury family bathroom benefiting from a three piece white suite.
Externally to the front there is parking on the brick paved driveway which leads to the garage. The rear garden is private and enclosed and benefits from shrubs and mature trees and a fantastic patio area.
The Kings Road is a very popular location to live and is located in a residential area of East Belfast, with its excellent range of amenities and being within the catchment area for leading schools. It is within walking distance to Ballyhackamore village with its array of coffee shops and restaurants making it into an enviable place to live.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 0280 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Hallway 15'9" x 6'10"
Lounge 13'8" x 9'4"
Kitchen/Dining Room 24'9" x 11'6"
Family Room 12'8" x 10'9"
Study/Dining Room 12'8" x 8'1"
Master Bedroom 13'8" x 9'4"
En-suite 6'5" x 5'10"
Bedroom 2 12'8" x 8'2"
Bedroom 3 11'4" x 8'2"
Bedroom 4/Dressing Room 10'4" x 7'3"
Bathroom 7'7" x 6'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views