- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
No. 5, 6 & 7 West End, Mallow comprises 3 adjoining period buildings which interlink internally. The buildings range in height from 3 to 4 storey over basement and were formally used as offices by Dairygold’s Agri Division. The buildings are fitted to a high standard and provide a number of private offices, multi-occupier offices, reception, meeting rooms, canteen and storage. The buildings retain much of their original character and features including original stairs, dado railing, cornicing, ceiling roses and individual period entrance doors. The property incorporates 15 private car parking spaces to the rear which are accessed via a secure gated entrance under No.6. No. 5, 6 & 7 West End offer an excellent opportunity to both owner occupiers and investors to acquire a property with significant potential for a variety of different uses including commercial, residential and hospitality subject to planning permission. While the buildings are currently interlinked they could be easily separated into 3 individual units providing maximum flexibility.
– Terrace of 3 adjoining period buildings for sale as a single lot.
– Entire extends to 957.38 sq m (10,305 sq ft) GIA
– High profile location in Mallow town centre
– Suitable for a variety uses
– 15 private car parking spaces included
– Mallow is an important satellite town 34 km north of Cork City with a strong road network connecting to Limerick city to the north and Killarney to the west.
– No. 5, 6 & 7 West End is located approximately 300m from the N20 Cork/ Limerick road to the west of Mallow Town Centre.
– The town is situated on the main Cork/ Dublin rail line with regular intercity and commuter rail services.
– The buildings occupy a prominent position between the Main Street and the Dairygold Co-Op Superstores retail site where planning permission has just been lodged for a new retail development, a welcome addition and extension of the town’s existing retail offering.
Occupiers of note in the immediate vicinity include Dairygold’s Nutritional Campus, Mallow College, O’Keeffe O’Connell Architects, O’Connor Dudley Comyn Solicitors, Dan Joe Fitzgerald Homeware, Food Capers Caf and Dairygold Co-Op Superstores.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »