- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Splendid Family Residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Plus Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen with Dining
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Attached Garage
Additional InformationCharming Double Fronted Red Brick Detached Residence Situated Within this most Sought After Residential Location
Holding a prime position within this most sought after residential location this charming red brick double fronted detached residence will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, both into bay with feature patio doors to garden, through lounge, generous fitted kitchen with dining area, superb conservatory and contemporary family bathroom. The dwelling further offers en-suite shower room to master bedroom, pvc fascia and eaves, uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, integral garage with utility area and retains much period detail to include leaded light windows, three quarter panelled entrance hall and original wood strip flooring. Landscaped gardens with southerly aspect to rear with extensive secluded car parking to front adds the finishing touches to the perfect family home.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass vestibule door, three quarter panelled walls, herringbone wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, leaded light window, under stairs storage.
- Through Lounge 3.71 x 5.33 (12'2" x 17'6")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, double glazed sliding patio doors, telephone point.
- Living Room 4.70 x 3.73 (15'5" x 12'3")
- Into bay, attractive tiled fireplace, panelled radiator, three quarter panelled walls.
- Kitchen 5.49 x 3.68 (18'0" x 12'1")
- Bowl and a half coloured sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, under fridge and freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator.
- Conservatory 4.09 x 4.80 (13'5" x 15'9")
- Double panelled radiator, wood strip floor, wood laminate floor, patio doors.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light windows, quarter panelled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 2.49 (12'0" x 8'2")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 3.99 (12'4" x 13'1")
- Double panelled radiator.
En-Suite - Shower cubicle, electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.74 x 2.26 (9'0" x 7'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.57 x 3.66 (15'0" x 12'0")
- Double panelled radiator, pedestal wash hand basin
- Roof Space
- Insulated, Slingsby ladder.
- Integrated Garage 5.05 x 4.04 (16'7" x 13'3")
- Oil fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, light and power, up and over door.
- Gardens front and rear, front in extensive car parking bays, extensive rear garden in lawn, bounded by tarmac walkway with southerly aspect, patio area with mature shrubs and spectacular views of Belfast's Cavehill to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »