- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Bay Fronted Semi Detached Property
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Dining Room
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front Garden with Planting and Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Convenient Location to Holywood Town Centre and Within Walking Distance to Ballymenoch Park and to Bus and Rail Networks to Belfast and Bangor
- Close to Seapark and the North Down Coastline
Additional InformationThis semi-detached property is situated in the much sought-after area of Woodlands, Holywood. Many of the properties within this area have been extended and number 56 would lend itself well to this subject to necessary consents.
To the ground floor there is a downstairs WC and cloakroom, lounge with woodburning stove, dining room with original parquet flooring, fitted kitchen with access to rear garden. The first floor comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom with white suite and a roofspace. Externally this property boasts a generous south facing rear garden and a front garden.
Within walking distance of Holywoods busy town centre, Ballymenoch Park, excellent schools and a range of amenities this property is suitable for a range of purchasers and early viewing is advised.
- Hardwood front door with central glazed light, leaded and stained, through to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With quarry tiled floor.
- Low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with tiled splashback, hot and cold taps, tiled floor, extractor fan, cupboard with electrics.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.1m (16' 1" x 10' 2")
Wood burning stove, outlook to front.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 2.7m (11' 2" x 8' 10")
With outlook to rear garden, hardwood parquet floor.
- 2.9m x 2.8m (9' 6" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units, integrated oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor above, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, access door with glazing to rear garden.
- With feature stained glass window, leaded.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.8m x 3.2m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
Hardwood floor, picture rail, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.8m (9' 6" x 9' 2")
Built-in robes, outlook to front, hardwood floor, access to roofspace via Slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.97m (9' 9" x 9' 9")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone handle attachment, sliding glazed shower screen, laminate wood effect floor, sink with chrome mixer taps and vanity storage below, extractor fan.
- Accessed via hatch. Not floored. Insuated.
- Front garden enclosed with shrubs and mature planting, large rear garden with mature planting, raised decking area.
Travelling from Holywood turn right into Victoria Road or Croft Road. Woodlands is located off Croft Road on the left hand side. No. 56 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »