This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Two bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite
- Luxury white bathroom
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas fired heating
- Alarm system
- Off street parking for two cars
Additional InformationA beautifully presented ground floor apartment located in the exceptionally popular Redwoods development.
The apartment is accessed by its own front door and also has a private rear door. The accommodation consists of a lovely lounge with feature floor to ceiling windows, a separate fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, ensuite shower room and modern bathroom.
Redwoods is a stylish development situated in a mature woodland setting. Convenience is superb with road and rail transport in the immediate area. Dunmurry Golf Club and leisure facilities are also close by.
Ideal for the professional buyer or those downsizing.
Early viewing recommended!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid entrance door. Wooden floor. Built in cupboard with gas boiler.
- 4.47m x 3.84m (14' 8" x 12' 7")
Feature ornamental fireplace with electric fire inset. Wooden floor. Feature windows.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 3.81m x 2.84m (12' 6" x 9' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in Zanussi gas hob and electric under oven. Built in dishwasher. Zanussi washer dryer. Integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Hardwood glazed door to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.68m x 2.79m (12' 1" x 9' 2")
Range of fitted wardrobes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Tiled corner shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 2.67m x 2.64m (8' 9" x 8' 8")
Double built in wardrobe.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars. Enclosed rear patio area with space for garden shed.
Off Kingsway, Dunmurry
62nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »