- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Bungalow Situated In Sought After Bangor West Location
- Set On A Generous Corner Plot And Available With No Onward Chain
- Spacious Lounge & Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Built-In Robe
- Separate Kitchen With Range Of Fitted Cupboards & Built-In Oven And Hob
- Three Piece White Shower Room Suite / Double Glazed
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / PVC Fascia's / Off Street Parking
- Gardens To Front, Side & Rear With Lawns, Shrubs & Hedging
- Convenient Location Near Springhill Shopping Centre & Transport Links To Belfast
Additional InformationThis semi detached bungalow is situated on a generous and pleasant corner site in the highly sought after Rathmore Road area of Bangor West. Priced to allow for some modernisation, the property offers a good sized living room, separate kitchen with range of fitted cupboards and with access to a UPVC double glazed conservatory. There is also two well proportioned bedrooms, with a built-in wardrobe to the rear bedroom, and a three piece white shower room suite. Outside there are ample gardens to the front, side and rear of the dwelling with lawns, shrubs, hedging and off street parking to the side. The home also benefits from double glazing, PVC fascias and a Phoenix Gas heating system. Available with no onward chain, properties in this area and of this type are always in high demand, so early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door and side screen, single panelled radiator, cloaks cupboard off, hot press off, roofpsace acess with ladder and light and housing gas boiler unit.
- 5.33m x 3.76m (17' 6" x 12' 4")
Two double panelled radiators.
- 3.1m x 2.69m (10' 2" x 8' 10")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit, built-in oven and hob, part tiled walls, extractor fan, double panelled radiator, double glazed door leading to:
- 3.43m x 2.39m (11' 3" x 7' 10")
UPVC double glazed with double glazed door to garden, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 3.07m (11' 10" x 10' 1")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.05m (12' 9" x 10' 0")
Built-in cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower enclosure with Mira shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
- Off street parking, mature gardens to front, side and rear with lawns and shrubs.
Situated on corner of Rathmore Road and Henderson Avenue, Bangor West
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »