56 Orby Gardens, Belfast BT5 5HS
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive red brick semi-detached villa
- Priced to allow for modernisation
- Living room with French double doors leading to rear garden
- Separate dining room/Potential for fourth downstairs bedroom
- Kitchen with access to rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Shower room with coloured suite
- Separate wc
- Landscaped garden to front and rear
- Driveway parking
- Easy commuting distance to City Centre
- Close to Ballyhackamore and Castlereagh Road with excellent local amenities
- Calor gas central heating system
Additional InformationTempleton Robinson is pleased to welcome to the sales market this semi-detached home in the ever popular residential area of Orby. The quiet, residential street of Orby Gardens is ideally located to avail of the local shops & amenities whilst still being only a short drive away from Ballyhackamore & Belfast City Centre.
Now requiring some slight modernisation, the property benefits from fantastic living space, two spacious reception rooms and a family kitchen provide the accommodation on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with a well-proportioned third bedroom, shower room with coloured suite and separate WC.
Externally, the property has enclosed front & rear gardens with ample off street parking. A rear paved area is perfect for enjoying the summer sun and a detached storage room is ideal for use as a studio, office or home gym.
Recent sales in this ever-popular locality have proved to be very successful. We would therefore recommend internal inspection at the earliest opportunity.
- Wooden front door with leaded glass inserts.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.645m x 3.306m (11' 12" x 10' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring, cornice ceiling. French glazed double doors leading to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 3.651m x 3.415m (11' 12" x 11' 2")
- 3.79m x 2.12m (12' 5" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, space for free standing cooker, space for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Wood effect vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls. Housing for boiler. Access to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.41m x 3.43m (11' 2" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.98m x 3.65m (9' 9" x 11' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.36m x 2.14m (11' 0" x 7' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls. Wood effect vinyl floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, part tiled walls, wood effect vinyl floor.
- Access to roofspace. Storage cupboard. Feature stained glass window.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Driveway with off-street parking. Gardens in lawns, mature shrubbery.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Outhouse for ample storage. Power and light. Gardens in lawn, paved area. Mature shrubbery.
Travelling along the Castlereagh Road out of Belfast, turn left into Orby Park. Orby Gardens is the second turn on the left, number 56 is on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »