- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Open tread staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge with contemporary style fireplace with sandstone effect surround / Solid wood floor
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area 23'7 x 13'5 / PVC double glazed door and sidelight to rear
- Full range of Walnut effect high and low level units / Polished granite worksurfaces / Integrated dishwasher / Space for gas fired range style cooker / Plumbed for American fridge freezer
- Utility room with matching low level units / Access to Integral Garage
- First floor landing and inner landing
- Four well proportioned / Two with ensuite
- PVC double glazed windows / Composite front and rear doors / Oil-fired central heating / "Beam" central vacuum system / PVC fascia and soffits
- Asphalt drive to front, side and rear with off-street parking for up to 6 cars / Neat garden to front with feature railway sleeper edging
- Extensive garden to rear in neat lawn, three hole all weather putting green and raised timber decking
Additional InformationThis is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a stunning two storey, four bedroom property occupying what is undoubtedly one of the best sites on the Moylena Road, close to Antrim town and all local amenities. Slightly elevated and benefiting from a wider than usual frontage the property could easily accommodate a garage conversion with the current driveway allowing access to the well appointed courtyard parking at the rear with more than ample garden space to allow for a new detached double garage if required. In addition to the substantial lawn area, the property also boasts a three hole all weather putting green together with a golf practice net area for those wishing to perfect their tee shot.
Inside, the generous lounge is complimented by a tastefully reconfigured kitchen with informal living and dining area to the ground floor while upstairs, the master bedroom opens onto the original bathroom to create a large ensuite bathroom with multi-jet "Jacuzzi" spa shower and separate bath. The second bedroom also benefits from the inclusion of a recently installed and very modern ensuite shower room with large walk-in wet room style shower area.
Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this superb property can only be fully appreciated following full internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch.
- Composite door with diamond shaped port light and leaded glass side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Open to under stairs. Open tread staircase to first floor with mahogany moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Telephone point. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin Half woodstrip wall. Wood laminate floor.
- LOUNGE 5.08m x 3.89m (16'8 x 12'9)
- Dual aspect windows. Contemporary style fireplace with sand stone effect surround and glass fronted pebble effect electric fire. Solid wood floor. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL LIVING AND DINING AREA 7.19m x 4.09m (23'7 x 13'5)
- Full range of Walnut "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature handles and polished granite work surfaces. Inlaid one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Fluted granite drainer. Glazed corner unit. Space for gas fired range with stainless steel over head extractor fan. Integrated dish washer. Plumbed for American fridge freezer with wine rack over. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor with decorative inlay. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door and matching side panel to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.86m x 1.91m (12'8 x 6'3)
- Full range of matching "Shaker" style low level units and feature handles. Polished granite work surfaces and inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and fluted drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Composite door to rear with glazed inset. Door to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.84m x 3.86m (19'2 x 12'8)
- Remote controlled electric roller shutter door. "Beam" central vacuum system receptacle. Wood laminate floor. Oil-fired boiler. Gable side window. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater.
- INNER LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 4.60m x 4.72m (15'1 x 15'6)
- Full range of built-in wardrobes. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM 3.63m x 2.51m (11'11 x 8'3)
- (max). White suite comprising multi jet "jacuzzi" bath with mixer taps and retractable shower head. "Jacuzzi" shower pod with directional jets. Feature wall mounted low flush W/C with concealed flush. Mahogany plinth with bowl style sink unit and feature taps. Built-in mirror and storage. Fully tiled floor and walls. 2No. chrome heated hand rails.
- BEDROOM 2 5.46m x 1.02m (17'11 x 3'4)
- into dormer window. Double radiator. Access to:
- ENSUITE 2.62m x 2.06m (8'7 x 6'9)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin in vanity with mixer taps and storage below. Walk-in large fully tiled shower area with thermostatic shower unit to include drench head and hand held shower. Polished chrome heated towel rail. PVC ceiling with low voltage down lights. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.89m x 3.38m (12'9 x 11'1)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.92m x 2.69m (9'7 x 8'10)
- Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked low maintenance borders with railway sleeper edging. Asphalt drive to front, side and rear with off street parking for up to 6 cars. Feature low level walling. Garden to rear in neat lawn and flagged pathways. 3 hole putting green. Raised timber decking with inset lighting. Timber fencing. Outside tap and lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »