- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Downstairs Wet Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Bathroom in White Suite
- Popular Location
Additional InformationHeavily Extended Red Brick Semi Detached Villa With Adaptable Accommodation In Ever Popular Location
A unique opportunity to purchase a red brick semi detached villa which has been extended and adapted for disability living requirements. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms and bathroom in white suite to first floor and 3 reception rooms to include sun room, spacious extended kitchen and wet room to ground floor. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, lounge with bow window, extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes, oil fired central heating and wood laminate floor coverings. Hard landscaped gardens and the most convenient location combines to make this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 2.88 x 4.11 (9'5" x 13'6")
- Raised marble hearth, bow window, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 4.16 x 2.35 (13'8" x 7'9")
- Wood laminate floor, under stairs cloaks, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Extended Kitchen 4.96 x 2.71 (16'3" x 8'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer coloured sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated under fridge, tall larder, partly tiled walls, oil fired central heating boiler.
- Rear Lobby
- Conservatory / Sun Room 2.43 x 3.55 (8'0" x 11'8")
- UPvc double glazed exterior doors.
- Extended Wet Room
- Electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, pvc panelled walls.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.07 x 3.90 (10'1" x 12'10")
- Extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes and wardrobes with drawer pack and cupboards above, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.45 x 2.48 (8'0" x 8'2")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, built-in cupboard, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- Gardens front and hard landscaped rear garden, enclosed rear patio, garden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »