- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A wonderful detached property with circa. 7 acres, a stable block and a sand school
- The perfect set up for anyone with an equestrian interest
- Impressive entrance hall with a unique feel and a feature radiator
- Lovely lounge with a feature red brick fireplace and a cast iron stove
- Gallery landing with a living area and a feature red brick tower style Kitchen/diner with bespoke units, integrated appliances and granite work surfaces
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom with a contemporary en-suite and patio doors to the garden
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury downstairs bathroom with a free-standing bath
- Upstairs shower room with a three-piece suite
- Landing benefiting from fantastic storage space
- Detached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed through
- Superb stable block with 6 stables and a floodlight sand school
- Gardens in lawn to the front and rear and a large patio to the side
- Well-maintained land that is ideal for horses or grazing animals of your choice
- No onward chain and ready to move into
- Convenient location close to Saintfield and Crossgar
Hot to Trot!
This wonderful detached property has so much to offer… 7 acres of superb County Down countryside, a stable block, a floodlight sand school and an excellent secluded site… that’s before we even get inside the front door. The property is reached via a private lane off the Manse Road which leads to a spacious and unique property that offers everything a family could possibly wish for – four bedrooms, two reception rooms, three bathrooms and the children will be delighted when they see the size of the surrounding gardens and land. There is no onward chain to worry about making for an easy transition to your new home!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with a gallery style landing, a lounge with a feature red brick fireplace and a cast iron stove, a fantastic kitchen/diner with bespoke wood units, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances, a utility room, a master bedroom with a contemporary en-suite shower room and patio doors to the rear garden, a further spacious bedroom and a luxurious bathroom. Upstairs there is a wonderful living area, a landing with superb storage, two bedrooms and a shower room with a three-piece suite.
The property is ideal for those with equestrian needs as there is the benefit of an enclosed stable block and sand school. There is a plenty of space that is ideal for horse boxes, boats or caravans. To the rear and front of the property there are gardens laid in lawn complimented by a selection of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
This rural property is within a short drive of Darragh Cross, Saintfield and Crossgar and is within easy commuting distance to Belfast. There is plenty of local transport and a good range of schools close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 13’10” x 10’10”
Kitchen/Dining Room 14’6” x 13’11”
Utility Room 12’6” x 7’5”
Master Bedroom 17’10” x 12’
En-Suite Shower Room 10’ x 8’10”
Bedroom 2 16’7” x 9’11”
Lounge Area 27’7” x 12’7”
Bedroom 3 13’8” x 9’11”
Bedroom 4 8’8” x 8’1”
Shower Room 6’11” x 5’7”
Garage 24’11” x 15’3”
Shed with 6 Stables 45’7” x 35’
Feed Room 9’1” x 7’
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »