- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently refurbished, larger house type with off road car-parking.
- Superb position in walking distance to the Stewartstown Road and proximity to lots of amenities and schooling / transport links to include the Glider service.
- Three bedrooms.
- Good sized living room.
- Newly installed kitchen open plan to sizeable dining/living space.
- Newly installed shower suite.
- Wiring upgraded.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Chain free.
An exciting opportunity to purchase this recently refurbished sizeable semi detached home located in this extremely popular and hugely convenient residential location in proximity to lots of schooling, shops and transport links to include the Glider service and walking distance to Lidl, Post Office, Chemist and beautiful parklands to name a few. Three bedrooms. Good sized living room with Upvc double glazed sliding patio door. Newly installed luxury fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining / living space. Newly installed luxurious shower suite with beautiful tiling. Wiring upgraded. Gates to further parking. Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden and generous flagged area. Chain free. A stunning example offered with no onward chain and proximity to Suffolk Library, Leisure facilities as well as easy commuting distance to the City Centre plus much more, this larger house type located in this fantastic location is not to be missed. EPC E45
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, vertical radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 14'11 x 12'3 (4.55m x 3.73m)
- Upvc double glazed sliding patio door.
- NEWLY INSTALLED KITCHEN 21'5 x 10'9 (6.53m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, spotlights, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to sizeable dining / living space, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11 x 8'9 (3.63m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'11 x 8'9 (3.63m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'10 x 10'8 (3.30m x 3.25m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- NEWLY INSTLALED LUXURY SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, beautiful tiled walls and floor, pvc stripped ceiling, spotlights, hotpress / storage.
- Privately enclosed, good sized flagged garden to include a flagged patio, off road carparking and garden to front, double gates to further parking, front garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »