- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached Property
- In Need of Modernisation Throughout
- Spacious Living Room
- Separate Drawing Room with Mature Outlook to Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- Large Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining and Children at Play
- Convenient and Desirable Location
- Within Walking Distance of King's Square
Additional InformationThis semi detached property is situated in the heart of East Belfast close to an excellent range of local primary and grammar schools. Located just off King's Road, this home provides easy convenience to the city centre and George Best City Airport.
Internally there are three bedrooms, two reception rooms and a bathroom with white suite. Of particular note is the large rear garden with excellent potential to extend, subject to usual planning consent, and detached garage.
Kingsdale Park is a highly regarded and sought after residential area with consistently high demand. Ideally suited to young family or family alike we have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal inspection.
- PVC glazed sliding door to front porch.
- FRONT PORCH:
- Heather Brown tiled floor, glazed inner door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks area and storage under stairs with exposed and treated wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
Tiled fireplace and hearth.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- Stoned fireplace, Heather Brown tiled hearth, glazed sliding doors to rear garden, mature outlook.
- 4.29m x 2.57m (14' 1" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring stainless steel hob, extractor fan and canopy above, single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer tap, built-in display unit, pine tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, casual dining area, PVC glazed access door to rear garden, dual aspect windows, built-in glazed display unit and plate rack.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.62m (11' 5" x 8' 7")
Built-in mirror fronted sliding robes, mature outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
Built-in mirror fronted sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.29m (8' 7" x 7' 6")
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, built-in Dolphin shower unit, hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- Front garden laid in lawns, driveway off-street parking, large westerly facing garden to get afternoon and evening sun, laid in extensive lawns with patio area, oil PVC storage tank, excellent maturity, boundary hedging, mature trees and shrubs, garden shed.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 2.74m (18' 8" x 9' 0")
Up and over door, light and power, water tap, PVC fascia and soffit boards.
Kingsdale Park is located off the King's Road just before King's Square Shopping Centre.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »