- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period town terrace
- Four bedrooms & study
- Two separate receptions
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor shower suite
- Mostly double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear yard
- Additional garden area beyond
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Within walking distance of all amenities
Situated just off the Ormeau Road and in one of the cities most sought after areas, this period town terrace, although requiring modernisation has massive potential to be transformed and it retains many of its original features and also benefits from a rear yard with an additional garden area beyond. All the amenities of the Ormeau Road and Stranmillis Village are within walking distance together with main arterial routes and transport links into and out of Belfast. With four good sized bedrooms, additional study room, spacious lounge with separate living room, modern fitted kitchen and a white shower suite on first floor, this property would make an excellent investment for those looking to put their own stamp upon the property to create a spacious and convenient home. * Please note this property does not have any central heating system *
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Hardwood inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 13'4 x 11'4 (4.06m x 3.45m)
- To bay. Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Living room 11'4 x 11'0 (3.45m x 3.35m)
- Tiled fireplace with glass fronted fire.
- Kitchen 11'1 x 8'8 (3.38m x 2.64m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring gas hob, electric oven, tiled floor, under stairs recess.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 14'10 x 10'9 (4.52m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2
- Hot press.
- Shower room 6'10 x 5'8 (2.08m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with Gainsborough shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled
- 2nd floor
- Bedroom 3 14'10 x 10'10 (4.52m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 4 11'2 x 9'6 (3.40m x 2.90m)
- Enclosed rear yard, additional outside storage area (formerly outside w.c (8'5 x 5'10)
- Additional garden area
- Beyond the rear yard there is an area that could be developed into a possible parking space or garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »