- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Three bedrooms, one plus reception room
- Maple finish kitchen with oven and hob
- Ideal first purchase or Buy-To-Let investment
- Very convenient location close to schools, shops, town centre
- Smart modern townhouse
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Off street parking for several cars
- Enclosed rear garden
- Possible Northern Ireland Co-ownership purchase
- Stamp duty free for first time buyer (check with gov.uk)
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
This is a smart, modern, bright townhouse located just off Clandeboye Road and is therefore within easy reach of schools, shops and Bangor Town Centre.
Easy to purchase, heat and maintain this is an ideal first home or for those downsizing. It may also be of interest as a residential buy-to-let investment.
There are three good bedrooms, spacious living/dining area (29'2" x 12'2"), maple finish kitchen and white bathroom suite.
Set off by an enclosed rear garden and with parking for several cars to the front this must be an excellent, practical choice.
- Nine pane half opaque door into:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wood floor, eight pane glazed door into:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Telephone point.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- 8.89m x 3.71m (29' 2" x 12' 2")
(Narrowing to 7'9") Open fireplace with cast iron surround and slate hearth, pine mantel piece. TV point. Laminate wood floor. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 3.96m x 2.26m (13' 0" x 7' 5")
Range of maple high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built in Zanussi four ring hob and Belling under oven. Extractor canopy with integrated extractor fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- StAIRS TO LANDING
- Built in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 2.74m (13' 3" x 9' 0")
Laminate wood floor. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 2.36m (12' 8" x 7' 9")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.29m (9' 5" x 7' 6")
- White suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer taps, Aqualisa Aquastream electric shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, built in extractor fan.
- Ample car parking to the front for several cars.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Paved patio area.
- BOILER HOUSE
- PVC oil tank. Light.
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Heading towards Bangor town centre on Clandeboye Road Hawthorne Court is on left hand side just past Bangor Football Club.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »