56 Grand Parade, Belfast BT5 5HH
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Modern Semi Detached Period Home
- Large Lounge with Sandstone Surround Fireplace and Cast Iron Stove
- Separate Dining Room
- High Gloss Fully Fitted Kitchen, with Range of Integrated Appliances, Open to Ample Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off-street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Spacious Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Sought After and Convenient Location
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional and Family Market
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis semi detached home boasts bright, spacious and tastefully presented accommodation with off-road parking to front, a garage and spacious rear garden. Internally this property leaves little to do but simply move in and should be of particular appeal to young professional and family market.
Of particular note is the large high gloss fully fitted kitchen open to ample dining area with access to rear garden. There are two further separate reception rooms to the ground floor and three first floor bedrooms to the first floor.
With a proven track record for high demand Grand Parade offers excellent convenience with direct access to Belfast's outer ring, ideal for city commuting and motorway networks. The property lies within a catchment area for a range of Belfast's leading primary and grammar schools. With so many quality attributes on offer this property can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
- uPVC double glazed front door, side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Semi solid oak wooden floor, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- 4.62m x 3.73m (15' 2" x 12' 3")
into bay window
Semi solid oak wooden floor, polished sandstone surround fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove and granite hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY / DINING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.81m (13' 9" x 12' 6")
into bay window
Semi solid oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, alcove display.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.45m x 2.84m (21' 2" x 9' 4")
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, built-in wine rack, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, five ring gas hob, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, built-in high level double oven, porcelain tiled floor, dual aspect windows, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, open to ample dining area.
- Built-in cupboard, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 3.3m (15' 1" x 10' 10")
at widest points into bay window
Cornice ceiling, built-in extensive range of wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
Laminate wooden floor, outlook to rear garden, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.26m (9' 10" x 7' 5")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps and built-in cabinet below, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, large built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Fully floored, light, excellent storage
- 8.48m x 3.43m (27' 10" x 11' 3")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with extensive paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, flowerbeds with shrubs, built-in brick barbecue, water tap, tarmac driveway for off-street parking for two cars.
Travelling from Ballyhackamore village continue down the Upper Newtownards Road in the direction of Belfast. Turn left at the traffic light junction onto North Road. Continue to the end of North Road and through the roundabout onto Grand Parade. Number 56 is located on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »