- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge To The Front
- Modern Kitchen/Dining/Living
- Downstairs W/C & Utility
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazed
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Detached Garage
- Superb Patio & Garden To Rear
Additional InformationLocated just off Newton Park, this semi detached home has been updated, extended and modernised, leaving any potential buyer with very little to do but move in! The property benefits from spacious lounge to the front, downstairs w/c and living area open to extended modern fitted kitchen / dining with lovely views to the rear and the added bonus of a utility room to the side. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and contemporary white bathroom suite. Outside there is a tarmac driveway with ample off street parking, leading to a detached garage and fantastic enclosed rear garden with patio area. The Four Winds area continues to be one of the most desirable locations to live in, with convenience shopping and transport links to most parts of the city on your doorstep and recent sales have indicated high levels of interest from those hoping to get their foot on the property ladder!
An excellent home in a great location.
- Double glazed sliding doors to entrance porch, tiled flooring. Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall, Tiled flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c. Sink unit. Part tiled walls.
- Lounge 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Living Area 11'3 x 10'3 (3.43m x 3.12m)
- Oak herringbone flooring. Open to:
- Extended Kitchen / Dining 16'2 x 11'8 (4.93m x 3.56m)
- Full range of high and low level units, wooden work tops, glazed cabinets, built in 5 ring gas hob, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls. Oak herringbone flooring with tiled floor to kitchen area, Upvc patio doors with glazed side panels to patio and garden.
- Utility Area
- Access to rear patio and garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'3 x 10'7 (3.43m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom Two 11'4 x 10'0 (3.45m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom Three 8'0 x 8'0 (2.44m x 2.44m)
- Built in storage.
- Bathroom Suite
- Corner bath with mixer taps with hand shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Pedestal wash hand basin separate corner shower cubicle with chrome shower unit. Spot-lights. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Access to roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with ample parking to the front for several cars leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 16'9 x 9'0 (5.11m x 2.74m)
- Roller door. Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen and utility room access is provided to the large patio and mature gardens laid in lawns, bordered by timber fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »