This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Terrace Property in Prime Ormeau Road Location
- Spacious Lounge with Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Rear yard and South Westerly facing Patio Sitting Area to the Front
- Gas Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Walking Distance of Many Local Amenities & Public Transport
- Opening Viewing Thursday 25th 12.30 - 1.15pm
A superb terrace property on a quiet street just of the Ravenhill Road. The property is walking distance to many shops, pubs and restaurants and the Ormeau Road. The accommodation is tidy and well presented, it comprises; lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a yard to the rear and front south westerly facing patio area. Early viewing is encouraged.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor
- LOUNGE & DINING AREA:
- 6.13m x 2.91m (20' 1 x 9' 7)
Laminate wood floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.9m x 2.3m (16' 1 x 7' 7)
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan over cooker, part tiled walls, built-in breakfast bar, uPVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.01m x 2.98m (9' 11 x 9' 9)
Cupboard for gas boiler
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.81m (10' 0 x 9' 3)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.91m x 1.71m (6' 3 x 5' 7)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, and glass shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights, access to roofspace.
- Private and enclosed rear yard. Paved south westerly facing patio to the front.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »