- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Part Economy 7 Central Heating
- Part PVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Site in Highly Desirable Location
- Grade B2 Listed
- Requires Renovation & Modernisation
Attractive detached cottage on in a superb setting
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MORTGAGE LENDING IN IT'S PRESENT CONDITION, ONLY CASH OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. This attractive cottage occupies a pleasant site is a highly desirable location a short distance from Moira and many local amenities. A former Post office with a Grade 'B2' listing the property would require upgrading and modernisation, as is reflected in the asking price. For further information please give our Banbridge office a call on 028 4066 2206.
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood panel front door with glazed side screens.
- Living Room 14' 2'' x 7' 5'' (4.31m x 2.26m)
- Chimney, semi-solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen / Dining 13' 6'' x 8' 7'' (4.11m x 2.61m)
- Fitted high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker and fridge spaces, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 14' 2'' x 7' 10'' (4.31m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 2 14' 2'' x 8' 4'' (4.31m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3 13' 6'' x 7' 3'' (4.11m x 2.21m)
- Shower Room 9' 8'' x 5' 5'' (2.94m x 1.65m)
- Comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit, fully tiled walls and floor.
- A pleasant, mature site with ample parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.