- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented End Terrace Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Location With Communal Parking
- Entrance Hall With Recessed Spotlights And Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Oak Effect Laminated Floor And Recessed Spotlights
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Hotpoint Oven And Hob
- Rear Hall With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Door And Adjoining Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite And Electric Shower Over Bath
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved Patio And Raised Decking Area
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Path To Tiled Porch Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
A Most Outstanding And Well Presented End Terrace Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Location With Communal Parking
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated floor. Recessed spotlights.
- 4.09m x 3.52m (13' 5" x 11' 7")
Oak effect laminated floor. Recessed spotlights.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED HOT POINT OVEN AND HOB:
- 5.46m x 3.48m (17' 11" x 11' 5")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated Hotpoint oven and hob. Stainless steel extractor unit. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Storage under stairs with light and plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR HALL:
- Cloakroom with low flush suite. Tiled floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio And Garden Area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.19m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.52m x 3.05m (11' 7" x 10' 0")
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.18m (8' 9" x 7' 2")
Laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with Redring electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Separate store. Separate hot press.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio and raised decking area. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Oil fired boiler. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Front garden laid in lawn with paved path to Tiled Porch And Entrance Door.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Drumard Drive. Continue to the end of the cul-de-sac. Number 56 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »