- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Home
- Recently refurbished
- Spacious living room
- New modern kitchen/diner with an array of high and low level units
- Downstairs W.C
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
- Gas central heating
- New gas boiler only recently fitted
- Viewings strictly via agent only
56 Clanrolla Park, Craigavon
Hannath welcome to the market this recently refurbished three bedroom mid terrace family home. This property is an ideal purchase for first time buyers, young families and investors alike comprising of a new modern kitchen/diner with an array of high and low level units, spacious living room, ground floor W.C, three bedrooms, and a three piece bathroom suite. This property further benefits from a recent conversion to gas central heating providing instant hot water, ample storage throughout and enclosed gardens to front and rear.
Located within walking distance to both primary and secondary schools, only a short distance from the popular Rushmere shopping centre and the new South Lake Leisure Centre, there is also ease of access to the M1 motorway. Early viewings come highly recommended.
- Hall 6' 3'' x 16' 1'' (1.9m x 4.9m)
- Entrance via PVC front door. Wood flooring. Staircase leading to first floor. Single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 15' 11'' x 9' 10'' (4.86m x 2.99m)
- Modern vinyl flooring. Brand new modern kitchen. Array of high and low level units. Integrated appliances. Single panel radiator.
- Living Room 15' 10'' x 10' 8'' (4.83m x 3.26m)
- Wood flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Rear Hall 7' 3'' x 6' 5'' (2.2m x 1.95m)
- Vinyl flooring. Access to rear via PVC door. Single panel radiator.
- W.C 6' 5'' x 6' 9'' (1.95m x 2.06m)
- Vinyl flooring. Toilet & wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Landing 11' 2'' x 6' 6'' (3.4m x 1.97m)
- Large double airing cupboard. Storage cupboard above stairs.
- Bedroom 1 9' 11'' x 13' 1'' (3.01m x 3.99m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 7' 1'' x 14' 1'' (2.16m x 4.29m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 6' 9'' x 10' 0'' (2.05m x 3.05m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 5' 11'' x 8' 10'' (1.81m x 2.70m)
- Vinyl flooring. Three piece bathroom suite. Gas thermostatic shower. Heated towel rail.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »