- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Property on Excellent Corner Site in Prime Residential Location
- Convenient Access to City Centre by Car or Local Transport
- Direct Access to to Lagan Meadows & hence the Lagan Valley Regional Park
- Spacious Main Living Room with Feature High Ceiling
- Kitchen with Range of Built-in Units & Dining Area
- Small Conservatory
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (2 on Ground Floor 1 Upstairs)
- Bathroom with Three Piece Suite & Separate WC Facility
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large Roofspace Storage Area Offering Potential (subject to planning) for Extension
- Private Enclosed Rear Courtyard & Garden Area
- Detached Brick Garage with Store to Rear
- Garden Areas to Front & Side in Lawn with Mature Boundary Hedging
Additional InformationExcellent detached family home on corner site in prime residential location at the junction of Bladon Drive and Knightsbridge Park in the ever popular area of Malone in south Belfast.
The accommodation, whilst requiring some modernisation, offers superb potential. A spacious living room is complemented by a good sized kitchen and dining area. Additionally on the ground floor are two well proportioned bedrooms, and a bathroom with separate WC facility.
Upstairs is a well proportioned main bedroom with access to a large roofspace storage room, offering good potential for extension.
In addition the property benefits from partial uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, detached garage and good garden areas to front side and rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks space.
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM:
- 5.78m x 4.m (18' 12" x 13' 1")
Feature tiled fireplace surround.
- KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 6.95m x 3.3m (22' 10" x 10' 10")
Range of high and low level cupboard space, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, larder, separate storage cupboard, Worcerster boiler.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 2.5m x 2.1m (8' 2" x 6' 11")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 3.3m (16' 12" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, hotpress/airing cupboard, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.3m x 3.6m (20' 8" x 11' 10")
Pedestal wash hand basin. Access to . . .
- LARGE STORAGE ROOM/ROOFSPACE AREA:
- 7.24m x 3.8m (23' 9" x 12' 6")
Offering excellent potential for extension/improvement subject to planning and building control approval.
- Private, enclosed courtyard area opening to lawn area with shrub border.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.2m x 3.3m (20' 4" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Metal up and over door, light and power.
Junction of Bladon Drive and Knightsbridge Park, Stranmillis opposite entrance to Lagan Meadows.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »