- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented family home in "The Spa", a popular historic area, just outside Ballynahinch. The property is situated on an exclusive road surrounded by mature trees and close to all the local amenities including the rugby club, golf club and local primary school and within easy commuting distance of Belfast and Lisburn. A bus stop is just a short walk away as well as Montalto Estate and the Millbrook Hotel.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, snug with dining area and double patio doors onto paved patio, kitchen/dining with separate utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc and office. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and ideal for the growing family.
The home further benefits from large family friendly gardens, laid out in lawn with mature shrubbery and trees and ample parking with access to a detached garage. With so much to offer in a popular location, we definitely recommend internal viewing.
- Entrance Hall 4.39m x 1.83m (14'5" x 6'0")
- Solid wooden glazed front door with glazed side windows leading to bright and spacious entrance hall. Feature wood panelled walls.
- Cloakroom 2.44m x 1.78m (8'0 x 5'10)
- Cloakroom leading through to:
- WC 2.59m x 1.42m (8'6" x 4'8")
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and wash hand basin.
- Sitting Room 5.92m x 3.81m (19'5" x 12'6")
- Fireplace with wooden surround and mantle and tiled hearth. Parquet flooring and feature cornicing.
- Kitchen/ Dining area 3.38m x 3.89m (11'1" x 12'9")
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Recess for cooker with extractor fan. Tiled floor. Space for dining.
- Snug 2.44m x 3.89m (8'0" x 12'9")
- Multi fuel stove with feature wooden beam and tiled hearth. Through to :
- Dining Area 2.44m x 2.64m (8 x 8'8)
- Double doors to rear patio area.
- Utility Area 2.74m x 1.70m (9'0" x 5'7")
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash back. Recess for washing machine. Tiled floor. Stable style door to rear.
- Landing 4.40m x 1.93m (14'5" x 6'4")
- LANDING 15'2" x 5'10" (4.62m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 1 4.11m x 2.13m (13'6 x 7'0)
- Rear facing. Wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 4.06m x 3.68m (13'4 x 12'1)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.96m x 3.18m (13'0 x 10'5)
- Front facing.
- Office 2.67m x 1.85m (8'9" x 6'1)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom 4 3.73m x 2.62m (12'3 x 8'7)
- Rear facing. Shower and wash hand basin.
- Bathroom 2.23m x 2.08m (7'4" x 6'10")
- White suite comprising wash hand basin and bath. Tiled walls.
- WC 1.22m x 1.22m (4'0" x 4'0")
- Low flush W/C. Tiled floor.
- garage 9.45m x 3.40m (31'0 x 11'2)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Wash hand basin and plumbed for W/C
- Approached via a tarmaced driveway with hedging and lawned areas to front and side. To the rear there is a paved patio area with feature stoned flowerbeds and large lawned gardens with feature wooden house all enclosed by mature hedging. The site extends to approximately 1/3 of an arce.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »