- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Mid Terrace Property
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Attached Garage
- PVC Double Glazing; Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Ideal For First Time Buyer or Buy To Let Investor
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious mid-terrace is located on the ever popular Ballyeaston Road, Ballyclare. Located within walking distance to Ballyclare Town Centre with easy access to all the amenities it has to offer including shops, cafes, leisure facilities, schools and public transport networks it would be ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining room, kitchen with informal dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front and rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area, private rear yard and attached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door with fan light over. Glazed door to main hallway. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA 6.50m x 3.53m (21'4" x 11'7")
- Plus bay. Focal point electric fire with timber surround and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering to dining area. Bow bay window. Access to under stair store. Dual aspect windows.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 7.47m x 2.11m (24'6" x 6'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for low level fridge and freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door to rear yard and garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.50m x 3.96m (14'9" x 13'0" )
- widest points. Bow bay window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.02m x 2.77m (9'11" x 9'1" )
- BEDROOM 3 3.33m x 2.08m (10'11" x 6'10")
- Gas fire central heating boiler (housed). Dual aspect windows.
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Laminate flooring.
- Low maintenance rear yard with access to garage and back garden.
Raised timber decking.
Rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area and wide array of plants, trees and shrubs.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 6.32m x 4.19m (20'9" x 13'9")
- Up and over door. Separate service door to yard and garden. Power and light. Water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »