- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous opportunity to purchase a luxurious brand new home in the heart of County Down
- Luxury turn-key finish meaning you can move in and enjoy the superior space and comfort
- Will be tiled, carpeted and painted throughout
- Kitchen and all bathrooms fully fitted and ready to go - just add your furniture
- Flexible and versatile accommodation that could certainly incorporate a granny flat or work space
- Beautiful countryside location on a quiet road with easy access to Lisburn, Belfast and Ballynahinch
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and sunroom ideal for modern day family life
- Separate cosy lounge with a sliding door to a private office / studio
- Downstairs cloaks, WC & boot room
- Two bedrooms on the ground floor and a family bathroom
- Three bedrooms upstairs including a vast master suite with an ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Integral garage with light and power
- Ample parking on the stoned driveway
- Gardens sown in grass and landscaped
- Completion due for summer 2022
Additional InformationShiny & New!
This is a prime opportunity to purchase a brand new and very spacious family home that has been built to the highest of standards. There has been a lot of thought into how to best use the space so a large or growing family will have the flexibility to utilise it in any way they need. In particular those in need of an internal granny flat or work environment will appreciate the downstairs layout.
The property will have a luxury turn-key finish including carpets, tiling and paint. The vast open plan kitchen will be fully fitted and ready to go… all you will need to make this the home of your dreams is your furniture and plenty of time to enjoy it!
There is a garage to the rear and plenty of parking on the wrap around driveway and the lawns will be sown in grass. The location is convenient to Belfast, Lisburn and Ballynahinch.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email [email protected]
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »