- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fire
- Dining room
- Shared driveway with garage to rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Lawn garden to front and side
Additional Information"A detached home with a garage for how much??"
This loving home has been part of the same family for many years and now it's time for it to change hands. Internally the bungalow offers 2 reception rooms, including lounge with an open fire and dining room, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom, making this property an attractive proposition to those willing to do a bit of updating in order to bring it up to modern standards. Externally there's an enclosed garden in lawn to the front and side and a garage to the rear which is accessible via a shared driveway.
Strictly by appointment only. Contact the office on 02891828100 to schedule a viewing.
- uPVc double glazed door.
- 5.51m x 3.56m (18' 1" x 11' 8")
Open fire with tiled surround. Double and single panel radiator.
- 2.79m x 3.12m (9' 2" x 10' 3")
Range of high and low level units with roll-edge worktops. Free standing cooker with electric oven and gas hobs. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps and plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls and single panel radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.82m x 3.m (9' 3" x 9' 10")
Phone and internet points. Single panel radiator. uPVC double glazed door to driveway.
- White suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Part tiled walls, double panel radiator and hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.63m (12' 10" x 11' 11")
At widest points. Single panel radiator x2 and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.92m (9' 11" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.49m (8' 11" x 8' 2")
- 5.16m x 3.94m (16' 11" x 12' 11")
- Shared tarmac drive to side with space to park at the rear. Lawned garden to front and side with shrubbery. Oil boiler and oil tank located outside.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Cloughey village towards Portaferry, 55A will be located on the right on the straight part of the road just past Watson's stores.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »