- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb detached family residence on a mature secluded site overlooking the Golden Glen
- Accessed via stone pillared entrance gates, bordered by mature trees
- Gracious drawing room with fireplace, Iroko parquet flooring and duel aspect windows
- Study and snug/tv room
- 'Parks' kitchen with centre island, integrated appliances and casual dining area
- Sun room with tiled floor and access to gardens
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor shower room
- Entrance hall with Wc
- Three first floor bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Exceptional mature site, various mature trees and shrubs
- Car port
- Excellent transport links to Belfast, Holywood, Bangor and Newtownards
Additional InformationA superb detached family residence, nestled on a secluded and tranquil site off the Crawfordsburn Road, overlooking the Golden Glen.
Designed in Swedish architectural style, this charming home dates back to the 1970's and has been extended to offer superb family accommodation on a generous level site with a high degree of privacy.
The formal reception space is well-proportioned and offers the flexibility to entertain for parties or more intimate gatherings. The superb 'Parks' kitchen comes with a range of built in appliances and offers casual dining space for day to day life. House in the extension is a superb sun room, ground floor bedroom and shower room. Three further bedrooms at first floor level, including a master with ensuite are further serviced by a family bathroom.
The site is level with a high degree of privacy and offers views over the Golden Glen, with large manicured lawns, mature trees and shrubs. There is obvious potential to further extend the property should one need to without impacting on the external space. The location affords ease of access to Newtownards, Holywood, Bangor and Belfast.
A rare opportunity to acquire a superb family home on a superb secluded site with high convenience to all amenities including schools and recreational facilities, viewing is strictly by appointment and comes highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wood flooring. Glazed inner door with side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor.
- Coloured suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate wood floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.55m x 5.33m (21' 6" x 17' 6")
Iroko parquet floor, open fire with Scrabo stone surround, tiled hearth, corniced ceiling, spotlights.
- 3.86m x 2.84m (12' 8" x 9' 4")
Wood block parquet floor.
- 3.43m x 2.84m (11' 3" x 9' 4")
Cast iron fireplace (back boiler) laminate wood floor.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 5.94m x 5.56m (19' 6" x 18' 3")
At widest points. 'Parkes' kitchen, excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, inset sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Neff double oven, centre island with granite worktop, 5 ring Neff gas hob, De Dietrich extractor hood, integrated washing machine, recessed low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, granite upstands, stainless steel kicktreads, second inset sink unit with mixer tap, hardwood rear door.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Double built in robe.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.51m x 4.27m (18' 1" x 14' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.92m (11' 7" x 9' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with rain shower head, thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Walk in hotpress. Access to large roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.95m x 2.92m (16' 3" x 9' 7")
Range of built in robes and furniture.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit with twin sinks and mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle and thermostatically controlled shower unit with rain shower head, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.82m (9' 3" x 9' 3")
Built in robe with eaves storage, wood strip floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.84m x 2.84m (9' 4" x 9' 4")
Built in robe and eaves storage, wood strip floor.
- White suite, low flush wc, vanity unit, panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower over and shower screen droor, tiled splashback and ceramic tiled floor.
- Carport, roofspace, work shop.
Off Crawfordsburn Road
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »