This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Commercial Units on Shore Road, Belfast
- Site Circa 0.42 Acres / Road Access / Land to Rear
- Potential Residential Development Opportunity
- Or Re-instatement of Commercial Building with yard
- Easy Access to Motorway Network
- Excellent Public Transport Link to Belfast City Centre
Excellent development opportunity to re-state the current building with a modern commercial unit with a similar footprint and yard space to the rear or perhaps a residential development subject to Planning Permission, located on the Shore Road with good transport links to Belfast City and Motorway network.
The property comprises of a 2 storey building with flat roof originally divided into 6 ground floor units and two units on the first floor, set back off the road with parking to the front. At the rear there is a substantial area which is overgrown and there is a public walkway on the left from Shore Road to Fairhill Walk.
The property is situated within the settlement limit of the Draft Metropolitan Area Plan 2015.
Tenure: Leasehold 10,000 years from 1949
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »