This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Commercial Units on Shore Road, Belfast
- Site Circa 0.42 Acres / Road Access / Land to Rear
- Potential Residential Development Opportunity
- Or Re-instatement of Commercial Building with yard
- Easy Access to Motorway Network
- Excellent Public Transport Link to Belfast City Centre
Excellent development opportunity to re-state the current building with a modern commercial unit with a similar footprint and yard space to the rear or perhaps a residential development subject to Planning Permission, located on the Shore Road with good transport links to Belfast City and Motorway network.
The property comprises of a 2 storey building with flat roof originally divided into 6 ground floor units and two units on the first floor, set back off the road with parking to the front. At the rear there is a substantial area which is overgrown and there is a public walkway on the left from Shore Road to Fairhill Walk.
The property is situated within the settlement limit of the Draft Metropolitan Area Plan 2015.
No.564 Shore Road is currently let on a 5 year lease from 1st August 2015 with a passing rent of £ 4,000pa. Rent review 1st August 2018.
Tenure: Leasehold 10,000 years from 1949
Please send an enquiry or call us to request the Legal Pack for the property.
Viewings will be by appointment- please call us on 02890342626
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »