- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Substantail Property of circa 315 sqm / 3,389 sqft
- Town Centre Location
- Multitude of Use Options
- Oil Fired Central Heating
This is a substantial semi detached commercial building (circa 315 sqm / 3,389 sqft) in the very heart of Ballymena town centre. Previously used as a restaurant this building is open to a multitude of use options, including open plan offices or retail unit, subject to obtaining the relevant statutory consents. The building does require some modernisation but is the solid basis for any commercial venture. The subject is primarily being offered for Sale but the owner may consider Letting.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Main Seating Area 21.6 x 3.5 (70'10" x 11'5")
- Takeaway Area 3.85 x 2.69 (12'7" x 8'9")
- with tile floor and service counter.
- Kitchen/Prep Area 13.5 x 4.36 (44'3" x 14'3")
- No kitchen appliances are present. Stainless steel sink. Tile floor.
- Separate WC
- Separate Male & Female WC's.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Front Seating Area 7.33 x 3.97 (24'0" x 13'0")
- Rear Seating Area 8.59 x 6.31 (28'2" x 20'8")
- Separate WC's
- Separate Male & Female WC's
- SECOND FLOOR
- Attic Rooms
- Circa 60 sqm. Attic could be converted into a separately accessed apartment, subject to obtaining the relevant statutory consents.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »