- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Red Brick Bay Fronted Semi-Detached Property
- Mature Outlook to Stormont Estate
- Offers Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Main Arterial Routes and Public Transport Links Close at Hand
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern High Gloss Fully Fitted Kitchen opening to Dining Room
- Elegant Separate Lounge with solid Oak Wooden Floor
- Stylish Family Bathroom with Feature Tiling
- Attractive Rear Garden Laid in Lawn with Paved Patio
- Ample Parking to Front of Property Leading to Garage with Utility Area
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Close to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Ideally Suited for the Young Family or Family Alike
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented red brick semi-detached property occupies a generous site on the ever-popular area of Stormont. The convenient location provides ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes and is within striking distance to the bustling villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont.
Internally the property offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout comprising elegant lounge, modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen opening to dining room with access to rear garden through uPVC double glazed french doors.
On the first floor the property consists of three well-proportioned bedrooms and stylish family bathroom. Externally the property boasts an attractive rear garden laid in lawn and paved patio ideal for outdoor entertaining.
This property is sure to create interest on the open market and is ideally suited for the young family or family alike. We therefore highly recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed top light and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak wooden floor, low voltage spotlight.
- 3.86m x 3.53m (12' 8" x 11' 7")
Measurements into bay window.
Low voltage spotlights, feature surround fireplace with gas coal fire and hearth, solid oak wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.33m (11' 7" x 10' 11")
uPVC French doors to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, porcelain tiled floor, open through to kitchen.
- 6.91m x 2.46m (22' 8" x 8' 1")
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, solid oak work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, built-in oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, part tiled walls, built-in breakfast bar, dual aspect windows, mature outlook over rear garden, low voltage spotlight, plumbed for American fridge freezer, excellent storage and cloaks area under stairs, porcelain tiled floor, uPVC double glazed separate access to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback with feature mosaic inset detail, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with tiled splashback and mosaic inset detail, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight, access hatch to roofspace.
- Access via Slingsby type ladder to fully floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.23m (12' 4" x 10' 7")
Measurements into bay window.
Low voltage spotlight, mature outlook across Stormont Estate, built-in mirror fronted robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.33m (11' 6" x 10' 11")
Outlook over rear garden, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.11m (10' 7" x 6' 11")
Mature outlook across to Stormont Estate, low voltage spotlight.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking to front, front garden laid in lawns and loose stone with raised patio area leading to front door, enclosed south facing landscaped rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, raised flowerbeds, excellent degree of privacy.
Area for dog run.
- With water tap, roller shutter door, built-in gas fired boiler, laminate work surfaces, utility area, stainless steel sink unit.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road, 551 can be locted across from Stormont Parliament Buildings.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »