- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom accommodation
- Dual heating system
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Easily managed living accommodation
- Extremely sought after location
- Tarmac driveway
- Negotiable completion
We bring to the market this well presented semi detached dwelling set in this extremely sought after residential area. This beautifully presented home has been extremely well tended by it’s present owner and provides easily managed living accommodation. This fine home is sure to be of instant appeal to a variety of today’s discerning buyers and early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent
for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall
- 17'10'' x 6'4'' (5.4m x 1.9m) :- Laminate flooring; Coving to ceiling; Radiator Cover; Chrome switches and Sockets; Plaster ceiling mouldings; Smoke and heat detection system; Under stair storage; Broadband and telephone point; Cloak cupboard.
- 17'7'' x 11'8'' (4.7m x 3.5m) :- Multifuel stove, Quartz overmantle and surround, granite inset and hearth, coving and connecting to ceiling; laminate flooring; power and T.V points; suspended shelving; plastered centre rose; chrome switches; quartz sill.
- 17'2'' x 12'3'' (5.2m x 3.7m) :- eye and low level cupboards ; space for fridge; Indesit 4 ring gas cooker with baumatic ; multifunction oven; space for Automatic Dishwasher; space for automatic washing machine and condensing dryer; tiled floor; LED downlighters; enamel sink with mixtertap 1 1/2 bowls; tiled walls with granite sills; patio doors to garden; chrome power points and switches; curtain poles; tiled splash back over worktop; gas hobs; high extraction; chimney extractor fan with cooking lights.
- Bedroom 1
- 12'3'' x 9'9'' (3.6m x 2.7m) laminate flooring; chrome switch and sockets; coving to ceiling; plaster centre rose; radiator cover; French doors to garden; T.V point.
- Bedroom 2
- 9'1'' x 8'5'' (2.7m x 2.4m) coving to ceiling; plastered centre rose; chrome sockets and switches; laminate flooring; radiator cover; T.V point.
- Bathroom 1
- 6'1'' x 5'9'' (1.8m x 1.5m) fully tiled walls and floor; slimline close coupled toilet, vanity unit with mixertap and hard shower; bath with mixertap with mains shower over; shower screen; extractor fan; LED downlighting; suspended cosmetic cupboard; coving to ceiling; quartz sill.
- 6'10'' x 6'4'' (1.8m x 1.8m) carpeted; hot press.
- Bedroom 3
- 15'2 x 11'9'' (4.5m x 3.3m) LED downlighting; laminated floor; T.V powerpoints.
- Bedroom 4
- 13'9'' x 8'6'' (4.2m x 2.4m) LED downlighting; laminate flooring; vertical blinds; power and T.V points; quartz sill.
- Bathroom 2
- 6'3'' X 5'7'' (1.8m x 1.5m) fully tiled; slimline close coupled toilet; bath with mixertap and hard shower; Tritan electric shower with bifold shower screen; vanity unit with mixer suspended mirrored cosmetic cupboard; LED downlighting; extractor fan.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »