- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two reception rooms.
- High gloss fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Large detached garage.
An extended semi detached family home that enjoys a prime position within this established residential area minutes walking distance to the main Stewartstown Road, local schools and the recently operational Rapid Transport System. Three bedrooms / two separate reception rooms. Extended luxury high gloss fully fitted kitchen / dining area. White bathroom suite /separate shower cubicle. Upvc double glazed windows. Eaves / fascia. Oil fired central heating system. Feature double gates to large detached garage. Well presented throughout. A location in high demand hence recommended early viewing. EPC E40
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Storage understairs, ceramic tiled floor to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 12'5 x 11'9 (3.78m x 3.58m)
- Feature sandstone effect fireplace with inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 10'9 x 9'6 (3.28m x 2.90m)
- Wood strip floor, Upvc double glazed double doors.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 18'1 x 8'1 (5.51m x 2.46m)
- Excellent range of high and low level high gloss contemporary units, 4 ring Miele ceramic hob, double oven, built-in Miele microwave, integrated Miele washing machine and Miele diswasher, plumbed for fridge freezer. Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit, overhead glass extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9 x 8'9 (3.58m x 2.67m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in mirror slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'2 x 10'0 (3.40m x 3.05m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, extra sockets and sky connection, built-in robes, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 3 8'10' x 7'11 (2.69m x 2.41m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, double built-in robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, downlighters.
- ROOFSPACE 19'2 x 14'2 (5.84m x 4.32m)
- Approached via slingsby type ladder.
- Lawns, hedging mature to front while flagged and paved, secure to rear. Driveway, feature double gates to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 19'2 x 14'2 (5.84m x 4.32m)
- Oil fired boiler, light and power, up and over door.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »