55 Westland Road,
Belfast, BT14 6NJ
4 Bed Detached House
Last listed at Offers around £319,950
- Stunning Detached Residence
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 Reception
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Adaptable Annex With Separate Entrance
- Highly Regarded Location
An exceptional double extended home holding a superbly private corner site within this highly regarded and much sought after residential location. The beautifully presented and extensively modernised accommodation comprises 4 well proportioned bedrooms, 2 spacious reception rooms, extended luxury fitted kitchen with centre island incorporating granite work surfaces and a luxurious contemporary white bathroom suite with free standing bath and separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, gas fired central heating combines with the most convenient location with excellent schools, public transport, Cliftonvlle Golf Course, Country Parks and local shopping all within walking distance.
The property is further enhanced by the addition of an adaptable annexe to the rear of the property suitable for a variety of uses depending upon the owners needs.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance door with leaded light detail.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Wood laminate floor
- Entrance Hall
- Half panelled walls, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 4.49 x 3.19 (14'8" x 10'5")
- Single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge 3.87 x 6.93 (12'8" x 22'8")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator
- Dining Area
- Wood laminate floor, hole in wall solid fuel burner, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.33 x 4.24 (14'2" x 13'10")
- Belfast sink, extensive range of high and low level units, granite worktops, range space with canopy over mantel, island unit with integrated breakfast bar, integrated microwave oven, integrated double fridge, integrated double freezer, tall larder, integrated dishwasher, recessed lighting, feature radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 4.50 x 3.14 (14'9" x 10'3")
- Double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.41 x 4.90 (11'2" x 16'0")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, range of built-in mirrored slider robes.
- Bedroom 3 3.17 x 2.87 (10'4" x 9'4")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting, loft access with slingsby type ladder.
- Bedroom 4 3.69 x 4.09 (12'1" x 13'5")
- Double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath, walk in shower cubicle, drench shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, illuminated mirror, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Attached Annex 2.30 x 2.78 (7'6" x 9'1")
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, wood laminate floor.
- Utility Room 2.77 x 1.68 (9'1" x 5'6")
- Plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate floor, gas fired boiler, recessed lighting.
- Extensive mature corner site in lawn, shrubs and trees, mature hedging, extensive use of brick paver in patios, carparking bays in tarmac.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.