- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Semi-Detached House
- Bright and Spacious Reception Hall
- Lounge with Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- Open Plan Living to Dining Accommodation
- Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Space
- Utility Room with Access to Garage and Rear Garden
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Three Double First Floor Bedrooms
- Shower Room with Separate W.C.
- Garage with Dual Access and Roller Doors
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Highly Sought After Residential Location
- Close to Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Convenient Public and Private Transport Links
Additional InformationThis beautiful red brick semi-detached family home is ideally situated on Springhill Road one of Bangor's most sought-after residential areas. This property is well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre and a short stroll from many of Bangor's popular cafes, restaurants and local amenities.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall leading to a large, fitted kitchen with a separate utility room and access to the rear garden. There is an open plan living to dining accommodation with bay window and feature fireplace. Also located on the ground floor is a further W.C.
On the first floor there is a further three double sized bedrooms, access to floored roofspace, a shower room with a separate W.C. The property is further complimented by having oil fired central heating.
Externally the property has a tarmac driveway with ample parking spaces, a landscaped garden to front laid in lawns with flowerbeds. An attached garage with electric and power. The rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect, with an excellent degree of privacy.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Outside light, double glazed uPVC front door with glass panels, leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, storage cupboard, leading to...
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA:
- 8.46m x 3.3m (27' 9" x 10' 10")
Ceiling cornice, feature fireplace: wooden mantelpiece and tiled hearth.
- 4.55m x 2.69m (14' 11" x 8' 10")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Four ring hob, eye level double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, access to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.78m x 2.77m (15' 8" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for under bench fridge and freezer, uPVC door to rear.
- Fully tiled walls, white ceramic low flush W.C., wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Access to loft, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.3m (13' 4" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.3m (13' 6" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.57m (8' 9" x 8' 5")
- SEPARATE W.C:
- White ceramic low flush W.C., fully tiled walls.
- White suite comprising, low flush WC, walk-in shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, extractor fan and tiled walls.
- 4.67m x 2.79m (15' 4" x 9' 2")
Light and power. Dual access and roller door.
- Entrance gates to tarmac driveway leading to front door, front garden with boundary hedging, outside light.
- Mature rear garden with boundary hedging, flowerbeds, shrubs, excellent degree of privacy.
Driving from Belfast turn left onto the slip road at Springhill Shopping Centre and then turn left onto Springhill Road and number 55 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »