- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful End to Terrace Home in this popular development
- First Floor Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Separate Kitchen Diner with doors out to the rear garden
- Three Generous Bedrooms Across the Second Floor (Master ensuite)
- Bright and Modern Family Bathroom
- Immaculately presented throughout
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed and Private rear garden with access via the side also
- Convenient to a wide range of local amenities and schools
- Within Ease of commute to Lisburn, Belfast and beyond via the A1 Dual Carriageway
Additional InformationA Superb end of terrace property situated within this popular residential development just minutes' walk from the centre of Dromore.
Beautifully presented and tastefully decorated by its current owner it offers a generous Lounge, Separate Kitchen Diner and Family Bathroom with three generous bedrooms (master en-suite) across the upper storey.
The internal accommodation is perfectly complimented by a private and enclosed rear garden whilst also offering off street parking, an integrated garage to the front. All of this and its convenient location are sure to appeal to many and early viewing is recommended.
- Solid wood panelled front door with matching double glazed side panels to . . .
- LOWER LANDING:
- Radiator, access to understairs storage. Door to . . .
- 5.64m x 4.01m (18' 6" x 13' 2")
Roller shutter door, oil fired boiler.
- 5.63m x 3.04m (18' 6" x 9' 12")
'Wood style' lino flooring to kitchen and carpet to dining room, range of high and low level units, stainless steel extractor, four ring Power Point hob with two gas rings, and ceramic rings, stainless steel Bosch sink with single drainer, integrated Beko dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, breakfast bar, aluminium sliding doors to rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.18m (17' 5" x 13' 9")
Hardwood strip flooring, feature fireplace with stainless steel gas fire inset.
- Free standing bath with telephone hand shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with ceramic tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 4.19m (15' 7" x 13' 9")
Access to storage over bathroom, access to roofspace.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, feature ceramic tiling, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.41m x 3.18m (7' 11" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.41m x 3.02m (7' 11" x 9' 11")
- Tarmac driveway and paved steps to the front
Enclosed, fenced and fully secured garden to the rear with flagged patio and easy maintenance gravel
When entering Dromore via the Hillsborough Road from the A1 Dual Carriageway turn left into Mossvale Road and Primrose Way is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »